A regular phone call, a caring listener and a friendly connection for Frederick County Senior Citizens
A trained, caring listener calls at a scheduled time on a regular basis to:
- Talk about what’s going on in your life
- Get you help if you need it
- Connect you to the services you need to be as independent as possible
Who is eligible to receive a Reassurance Call?
Frederick County residents who are 60 years of age or older and are:
- Living alone and have few regular contacts
- Couples, at least one of whom is disabled
- Temporarily homebound following an illness, surgery, or hospital stay
- Alone while regular caregivers are out of town
For more information or to enroll please email or call 301-663-0011.
Your donation makes all the difference. Join MHA in building a community where children can grow and thrive without fear, where good mental health is valued, where people of all ages know when and how to seek help for emotional or family problems without shame, and where everyone will have access to mental health services without barriers.Donate Now