A regular phone call, a caring listener and a friendly connection for Frederick County Senior Citizens
A trained, caring listener calls at a scheduled time on a regular basis to:
- Talk about what’s going on in your life
- Get you help if you need it
- Connect you to the services you need to be as independent as possible
Who is eligible to receive a Reassurance Call?
Frederick County residents who are 60 years of age or older and are:
- Living alone and have few regular contacts
- Couples, at least one of whom is disabled
- Temporarily homebound following an illness, surgery, or hospital stay
- Alone while regular caregivers are out of town
For more information or to enroll please email or call 301-663-0011.