Offering professional counseling on a sliding fee basis.
Our therapists provide services in a confidential, supportive environment that enhances the dignity and potential of our clients including young children, older adults, individuals, couples and families who might be experiencing concerns such as:
- Depression, anxiety disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or anger
- Child behavior issues
- Couples/marital issues
- Life transitions or trauma
How does it work?
- Call 301-663-6135 to complete a telephone intake
- A therapist will call you back to set the first appointment
- Referrals for psychiatric evaluations and medication prescription management are available
What does it cost?
- Fees can be covered by Medical Assistance or will be based on a sliding fee scale determined by your family size and household income
- Private, commercial insurance is not accepted
Graduate Internship Program
MHA’s Counseling Services offers a training program for Master’s and Doctorate level counseling, psychology and social work students in their advanced years of graduate level work. Click here for more information.