OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC
Offering therapy and psychiatric services on a sliding fee basis.
We provide services in a confidential, supportive environment that enhances the dignity and potential of our clients including young children, older adults, individuals, couples and families who might be experiencing concerns such as:
- Depression, anxiety disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or anger
- Child behavior issues
- Couples/marital issues
- Life transitions or trauma
How does it work?
- Call 301-663-6135 to complete a telephone intake
- A staff member will call you back to set the first appointment
What does it cost?
- Fees can be covered by Medical Assistance, Medicare, or will be based on a sliding fee scale determined by your family size and household income
- Private, commercial insurance is not accepted
Graduate Internship Program
MHA’s Counseling Services offers a training program for Master’s and Doctorate level counseling, psychology and social work students in their advanced years of graduate level work. Click here for more information.
Performance Measurement System
Counseling Services strives to provide exemplary service to all of the people we serve. Click here for more information on how we measure and monitor our performance.
The Mental Health Association of Frederick County has been accredited by CARF for the following program: Counseling Services.