A practical, two-day training for those who want to learn how to respond to the immediate risk of suicide.
Participants will learn how to:
- Recognize the invitations to help
- Reach out and offer support
- Identify a safety framework
- Apply a suicide intervention model
Who should take these trainings?
- Anyone who might be concerned about family or friends
- Emergency service workers
- Leaders of the faith community
- Mental health practitioners
- Community volunteers
For more information about attending or hosting ASIST training please email or call our Community Support Services Director at 301-663-0011.