MHA Responds to the Coronavirus
MHA is taking the following actions in response to the Coronavirus.
- MHA’s facilities are open for walk-in crisis visits and crisis appoinments. We are still not available for community meetings.
- Most of MHA’s services are still available through the phone, tele-health, or tele-conferencing. Click on the links below to contact us or call for more information
- Have a Virtual Walk-In Crisis Visit
- Counseling Services—Schedule or Cancel an Appointment
- Call Child Care Choices at the numbers below or register for virtual training. Curbside drop off/pick up of resource materials, laminating or die cuts can also be arranged.
- Frederick – 301-662-4549
- Carroll – 410-751-2917
- The Visitation Center is open for for regularly scheduled face to face visits. Current and potential clients can call 301-663-0011 for intake and other service inquiries.